Terms & Conditions
We at sauditripsonline.com always prioritize the convenience of our customer. The Terms and Conditions are for smooth operations and ease of our customers. Terms and Conditions are necessary to read as it:
- Explains what rights you give us by using sauditripsonline.com website.
- Describes the rules everyone needs to follow while using the website of sauditripsonline.com or availing the services of sauditripsonline.com.
- Provides a clear understanding of how your request is being processed.
By using sauditripsonline.com website, you agree to the following terms and conditions.
Here we go…..
We are happy to be your choice. sauditripsonline.com is a destination management company. We commit to deliver the best to our customers. We orient our team with seasoned tour specialists paired with experienced chat support team who are ever ready to not only answer your queries but will also assist you to pick the best. Our website has the highest safety standards in the industry which make it safe to avail services and make payments.
Bookings stand confirmed only and only after receiving the complete payment. Payments are accepted in USD only.
By making a payment towards your flight bookings, hotel bookings, tour packages or any other service you choose from sauditripsonline.com, you give us consent to proceed further to process and deliver your required services.
We accept MasterCard, American Express and PayPal payments on the website.
- Service Cancellation and Termination
www.sauditripsonline.com can process the request as fresh to immigration. However, on approval of the tour packages–candidate shall be liable to the tour packages fees listed on the website along with the rejected request cancellation charges (USD 100.00).
- Once your request is approved by the tour packages issuing authority, www.sauditripsonline.com cannot provide a refund and you must comply under the policy.
- request processed or approved at the immigration desk will not get cancelled.
- However, the Company will not be responsible for any of the following events occurring with the tour packages issuing authority.
- Refusal to issue the tour packages, refusal to accept the request, issuance of an incorrect tour packages, delay in processing the tour packages. Should the Company have caused any of the above through error or omission, then the Company's liability is strictly limited to the cost of a replacement tour packages or refund of all fees paid and the Company cannot accept any responsibility for consequential loss, such as, but not limited to: lost profits/income, lost airfares.
Upon completion of the payment, you will receive an email of confirmation from www.sauditripsonline.com. This email will serve as proof of confirmation of your bookings with us.
sauditripsonline.com reserves the right to cancel or omit any part of activity without prior notice. This, in particular, maybe because of the activities chosen.
Cancellations may result because of factors beyond human control, such as the natural calamities, accidents, governmental restrictions or any other event of force majeure. In such events, we may give a full or partial refund, decisive at our discretion.
In case if you do not reach the venue for the specified activity, in the scheduled time, your booking stands cancelled. And we reserve the right to deny any refund requests in such cases.
The prices seen on the website are in USD. You will be charged for the services in USD only.
The rates published on the website are subject to change without prior notice. These can be because of unforeseen circumstances or circumstances out of human control (changes in government regulations, airfare fluctuations, changes in transportation rates)
- Refund Policy
Should you have any discrepancies, kindly raise within 7 days of the transaction after which we shall address no discrepancies.
The prices quoted on the website do not include tips, passport/tour packages charges, travel insurance, food and beverages, accommodation, room service charges, and laundry.
You understand and accept the potential risks and hazards that involve in certain activities. You take complete responsibility for ensuring that you are mentally and physically capable of taking part in the particular activity.
We offer activities provided by third parties or issue you with a voucher entitling you to a ticket for an event. In such a process, we act only as an agent for the operator of the activity concerned or the organizers of that event.
The terms and conditions of the operator of the activity or organizer of the event will apply to you and any refund will be subject to those terms and conditions.
To the maximum extent permitted by law, we accept no responsibility for any damage, loss, accident, sickness, injury or death you or anyone else may suffer or incur arising out of the activities opted for.
All personal effects are at your sole risk at all times during the activity.
In case of any disputes, we would base the law applicable to the UAE Governing Law.
The website Policies and Terms & Conditions can be modified and/or updated to meet the requirements and standards. sauditripsonline.com reserves the right to change and/or update Terms and Conditions at any point in time.
We hope you have a travel plan soon.